CHARIS NYC: SEEKERS RETREAT
If you would like to be notified when Charis NYC opens registration for the next Seekers Retreat, please click the link below. By registering for our email updates, you'll be among the first to know!
Are you wondering . . .
What's important in my life?
What am I looking for?
How can I let God in?
You're not the only one.
CHARIS NYC presents this peer-led weekend Seekers Retreat.
- Join other young adults seeking a deeper relationship with God
- Learn how their Catholic faith impacts their lives, through Ignatian spirituality
- Take time to reflect on your journey, your desires, and God's hopes and dreams for you
What to Expect
Our Seekers Retreat invites young men and women to participate in a long-standing tradition of our Church: going away to a “quiet place” to reflect on our lives.
On this retreat weekend, you'll encounter:
- Talks given by other Catholic young adults
- Small group faith-sharing
- Opportunities for liturgy, reconciliation & spiritual direction
- Time for rest, prayer and private reflection
- Time for casual conversation with others during meals and breaks
- Connecting spiritually and socially with others in their 20s & 30s
- Theological insights by priests and/or other pastoral ministers
Rooted in Ignatian spirituality, our Seekers Retreat invites you to look at your life and see where God has been present, where God is currently present, and where God might be calling you. Charis NYC retreats invite us to enter into intimate relationship with God in our concrete, lived experience.