CHARIS NYC: SPIRIT@WORK RETREAT
Our brand new Spirit@Work Retreat was held May 11-13, 2018.
If you would like to be notified when Charis NYC opens registration for the next Still+Silent Retreat, please click the link below. By registering for our email updates, you'll be among the first to know!
What should I do?
Where is God leading me?
How can I invite God into my decision making?
As young adults in our 20s and 30s, our lives are filled with decisions about everything from our relationships to careers to our personal life.
CHARIS NYC presents this peer-led weekend Spirit@Work Retreat.
- Deepen your faith alongside other young adults through the practical wisdom of Ignatian spirituality
- Take time away to reflect on how the Spirit is at work in your life
Consider where God is calling you through St. Ignatius's ideas of discernment
What to Expect
Our Spirit@Work Retreat invites young men and women to participate in a long-standing tradition of our Church: going away to a “quiet place” to reflect on our lives.
On this retreat weekend, you'll encounter:
- Talks given by other Catholic young adults
- Small group faith-sharing
- Opportunities for liturgy, reconciliation & spiritual direction
- Time for rest, prayer and private reflection
- Time for casual conversation with others during meals and breaks
- Connecting spiritually and socially with others in their 20s & 30s
- Theological insights by priests and/or other pastoral ministers
Rooted in Ignatian spirituality, our Spirit@Work Retreat invites you to reflect on where God is leading you in your life and approach decision making through St. Ignatius’s methods of discernment. Charis NYC retreats invite us to enter into intimate relationship with God in our concrete, lived experience.
Our Spirit@Work Retreat will be held May 11 to 13, 2018 at Loyola Jesuit Center in Morristown, NJ. This retreat house is easily accessible from Penn Station via New Jersey Transit’s Midtown Direct Line. For more information about the retreat venue, click here.