CHARIS NYC: STILL+SILENT RETREAT
Registration for our Still+Silent Retreat (November 10-12, 2017) is now open!
Early registration for this retreat is $235. After Oct. 15, 2017, the retreat registration fee is $265.
Important Information: Please Read Carefully!
- Payment (online) or financial arrangements due at registration.
- Financial assistance is available! Do not let cost stand in the way of a grace-filled retreat weekend. Please contact us at CharisRetreatNYC@gmail.com for details.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations accepted for 50% refund of registration fee through specified deadline. After cancellation deadline, registration fee is non-refundable.
- For other information about your retreat weekend - including transportation, other logistics, etc. - please visit our Retreat FAQ's page.
Find the stillness you need.
Enter into the silence you desire.
CHARIS NYC presents this peer-led weekend Still+Silent Retreat.
- Experience a deeper kind of quiet while being guided in different modes of Ignatian prayer
- Receive individual spiritual direction to help you reflect on your experience of silent prayer
- Emerge from the retreat with approaches to integrating silence in your daily life
What to Expect
Our Still+Silent Retreat is an introduction to silence for men and women in their 20s and 30s, regardless of where you are in your own faith journey, and what your previous experiences with silence might be. The only prerequisite is the desire to find quiet and contemplative space in which to go deeper with your relationship with God.
Still+Silent will introduce you to the rich history of silence in the Roman Catholic tradition including Christian contemplation, meditation, and silence. In the tradition of St. Ignatius of Loyola, this retreat uses silence as a tool to quiet the thinking mind and make space in which to listen to the voice of God. It is an opportunity to disengage the exterior world in order to be more attentive to the interior world.