CHARIS NYC: 'WHAT NEXT?' RETREAT
Our last 'What Next?' Retreat was held in March 2017.
If you would like to be notified when Charis NYC opens registration for the next 'What Next?' Retreat, please click the link below. By registering for our email updates, you'll be among the first to know!
Are you starting a new job?
Not sure where your relationship is headed?
Contemplating a change in your life?
As young adults in our 20s and 30s, our careers, living situations, relationships, and identities are always changing.
CHARIS NYC presents 'What Next?' - a peer-led weekend retreat.
- Explore the transitions that define who we are
- Take time away to reflect with other Catholic young adults
- Consider how faith can carry you through these transitions
What to Expect
Our 'What Next?' Retreat invites young men and women to participate in a long-standing tradition of our Church: going away to a “quiet place” to reflect on our lives.
On this retreat weekend, you'll encounter:
- Talks given by other Catholic young adults
- Small group faith-sharing
- Opportunities for liturgy, reconciliation & spiritual direction
- Time for rest, prayer and private reflection
- Time for casual conversation with others during meals and breaks
- Connecting spiritually and socially with others in their 20s & 30s
- Theological insights by priests and/or other pastoral ministers
Rooted in Ignatian spirituality, our 'What Next?' Retreat uses the Paschal Mystery as a frame-work to reflect on the transitions we go through in life. The retreat invites us to reflect on our Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday moments, and on the tools our faith provides for our growth as we wait in hope. Charis NYC retreats invite us to enter into intimate relationship with God in our concrete, lived experience.